Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Information Overload
"We are drowning in information,
but starved for knowledge"
Separating Trash and Treasure
MBA-Thesis by Patrick Komfort
yearly costs of information overload in U.S. economy
Data Quality (DQ)
Out of Date
Take off with visualization
... is only the tip of the iceberg!
Implementing the developed model...
Adapting Company Culture
Convincing the Management
Data Quality interpreted in terms of Wang, R. Y., Strong, D. M. (1996): Beyond Accuracy: What Data Quality Means to Data Customers, in Journal of Management Information Systems, Spring 1996, Vol. 12, No. 4, pp. 5-34
Figure of $900,000,000,000 costs per year found under “Information Overload: Now $900 Billion – What is Your Organization’s Exposure?” on
Drawing regarding the influence of information on decision-quality created in the style of Eppler. M. J., Mengis, J. (2004): The Concept of Information Overload: A Review of Literature from Organization Science, Accounting, Marketing, MIS, and related Disciplines, in The Information Society, 2004, No. 20, pp. 325-344