Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Apple
•IOS operating systems
•ITunes media browser (App store)
•Internet Browsers (Safari)
•Mac line of computers (MacBook Pro, iMac, MacBook Air, etc.)
Nick Abramovic - S3430868
Tuan Le - S3434387
Alan Yan - S3429758
Michael Gonzalez - S3433111
Supply Chain Processes
- Materials Handling
- Storage and Warehousing
- Customer Service
- 5% of greenhouse gas emissions are caused by transportation.
- Products are transported from their assembly locations to the distribution hubs in the countries that they are sold in.
- With the packaging of the products becoming much smaller, apple is able ship 60% more boxes than 5 years ago.
- Apple’s transportation also looks at the packaging of its products so this would help ensure more stock can be shipped.
Newark, California, Data Center
Prineville, Oregon, Data Center
Reno, Nevada, Data Center
Elk Grove, California
- Founded April 1st 1976
- Steve Jobs
- Head Office in Cupertino, California
- Produces Computer hardware, Software and Electronics
- Ever since Apple went green in 2010, their use of renewable energy went up 114% in 2012
Designed in California
By reducing iPhone packaging by 28 percent from 2007 to 2012, 60 percent more boxes are shipped in each airline shipping container. Doing so it saves one 747 flight for every 416,667 units that is shipped.