Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Stats Presentation
Presentation Project Description You and a partner must conduct a probability
experiment and present the experiment, along with the results, to the class. Design a probability experiment that meets one of the four qualifications from chapter 4.
Conduct the experiment at least 20 times and record your results
Create a probability distribution to display your raw data and your statistical analysis.
Share your results with the class using a Prezi to display your work
Your presentation should be 3 to 5 minutes long and should inform the class of your design, implementation, and findings of your experiment
Presentations will be done on Friday, September 24. GUIDELINES