Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Stats Presentation
Presentation Project Description You and a partner must conduct a probability
experiment and present the experiment, along with the results, to the class. Design a probability experiment that meets one of the four qualifications from chapter 4.
Conduct the experiment at least 20 times and record your results
Create a probability distribution to display your raw data and your statistical analysis.
Share your results with the class using a Prezi to display your work
Your presentation should be 3 to 5 minutes long and should inform the class of your design, implementation, and findings of your experiment
Presentations will be done on Friday, September 24. GUIDELINES