Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SlideShare
"The Quiet Giant of Content Marketing"
Build your LinkedIn brand with SlideShare
1. Supports your company's PR efforts by acting as another thought-leadership platform.
2. Provokes quick and easy feedback in the form of counts.
3. It boosts SEO. SlideShare ranks among the top hits in search engines.
4. Increases traffic to your website.
5. Makes it easy for your PowerPoint presentations to get more views.
6. Because the platform isn't crowded, you can be a big fish in a small pond.
7. Offers easier and less expensive means of content creation.
8. You can identify new partners and business contacts.
9. Easily aligns with social media share buttons.
Why professionals love SlideShare
SlideShare is the world's leading professional content sharing community. Six years after SlideShare's launch in 2006, the network was purchased by LinkedIn. Now, SlideShare has 60 million views monthly and is among the top 200 most visited web pages in the world.
How to use SlideShare
SlideShare targets a professional community
Upload presentations publicly or privately
Download presentations on any topic
Embed presentations on blogs or websites
Share presentations on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn
Embed YouTube videos into your presentation
Sync MP3 audio with slides to create a webinar
Free, one-click web meetings
Generates business leads
LinkedIn purchased SlideShare in 2012
SlideShare has five times more traffic from business owners than LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Get to the point