Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of CMPE283
Rukmani Nellaiappan <008044530> Virtulization Technology Develop large-scale statistics gathering and analysis in scalable virtualized environments Goals * Experience with virtualized environment by managing, monitoring and testing the virtual machines.
* Collect and analyze the logs from virtual machines and ESXis to a remote client open sourced tools
such as Chukwa, and Scribe. System Design Components 1. One or more agent processes sitting at the ESXi kernel level that collect and send the monitoring data to the collector.
2. Collector process constantly polling agents. 3. Agents collecting log locally and deploying to the Collector.
4. Analysis module to process the collected data. 5. Parsers to process the collected data.
6. Visualization tool to display the parsed data. Scribe - Log Collection Framework