Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Digital Marketing Presentation
Transcript of Copy of Digital Marketing Presentation
What is digital marketing?
Video, audio and content delivered via electronic devices
Search engine marketing
Social media optimisation
Online Display Advertising
Social Media Marketing
Social Media Mania!
Top Twitter Tips
- keep your tweets to 120-130 characters long
– place your link 25% of the way into your tweet
– include the words via, @, RT, please and check
– use more adverbs and verbs
- tweet on a Thursday, Saturday and Sunday during the afternoon
Google+ Tips from Cadbury
- is there a healthy discussion for your brand t0 be a part of? If not, are you prepared to start one?
2. Know the Community
- different platforms have different users. Therefore posts and content need to match the audience
3. Be Visual
- whilst text only posts can gain traction in other forums, Google+ is predominantly picture and visual focused.
4. Use the unique functionality
- tailor the functions such as "Circles" to bring a unique spin to your page!
- use the in-built measurement tools to your advantage!
5 Social Media
How well do you rank organically on keywords across major search engines?
Do you have presence on all social media relevant to your consumer and organisation?
How accessible is your website?
How are graphic elements used?
How effectively is information presented and consumed?
How effective is your site navigation?
Are your social media channels optimised?
Do you have a content strategy in place?
Is there a mechanism to measure what’s working and what isn’t?
How strong are your content assets?
What formats are you using? Text? Video? Photos? Audio? Apps?
Are your digital channels designed with a conversion funnel in mind?
What is your rate of conversation per visitor?
Do you have clear calls to action in your social media channels?
Are social media channels accessible from your website?
Are you cross linking from one social media channel to another?
Are you linking back to your website from social media channels?
Do your offline activities connect back to digital channels i.e. print ads, trade shows
Do you have objectives in place for awareness, influence, engagement and action?
What metrics are you using to gauge performance?
Do you have reporting protocols in place?
What is the frequency of measurement and reporting?
Are there feedback loops in place?
Are reports analyzed and acted upon?
Measure, Measure, Measure!
DON'T FORGET TO MEASURE:
What are the top exit pages?
What isn't being looked at?
Audiences favourite media?
Number of post vs views
Traffic on each media
Leads converted into customers
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Google's Webmaster Tools are your best friend!
They help with:
- Different search queries
- Number of links to your site
- Identifying crawl error numbers
- Ensuring keywords are optimised
- Controlling your sitemap
Top 3 Priorities for beginners
1. Site Crawl Errors
2. Sitemap Submissions
3. Influencing Sitelinks
Who uses what?
Facebook, Youtube & Wikipedia are 3 of the most popular sites.
They are visited by 3/4 global consumers who go online.
Just under 60% of all users are women
The largest user age bracket is 45-54
55% of social gamers in the USA are women
Average gaming age in the USA is 48
60% of social gamers in the UK are women
Average gaming age in the UK is 38
*Only 6% of social gamers are 21
Users vs Visitors
Women in the 20-35 age bracket have uploaded over 50% of the content
Men visit YouTube 20% more than women.
Most visitors are between 12-17.
Largest user demographic is women between 25-44.
Boomers + Boomerangs
Babies + Bliss
Families Matter Most
Where is it being used?
The largest age bracket is 35-44
Women account for over 50% of the users
How it's used in the real world
aka "the fun part"
Grabaseat Facebook promotions.
Offered 50% off flights for Facebook friends to get them to 50,000 likes.
Bing advertised within Farmville gaining 400,000 new followers on facebook in one day by offering virtual cash.
Air China Check-in
Cadbury Celebrating 1 million "likes"
Coca Cola Integration
T-Mobile Flashmob Campaign
Blendtec accidental winner!
Future of Glass
Matt's Bad Dancing
Copenhagen Philharmonic Orchestra
Intel Ultrabook Theatre
Mercedes Tweet Fleet
Net-a-porter Window Shopping
Volkswagens Fun Theory
STA Move, Eat, Learn
Domino's Think Oven
no sense of humour
lack of information control
Easy to get dragged into negative conversation
Best way to handle it
Try to stay out of negative conversation until completely necessary. If you decide you have to respond:
Take the issue seriously
Say something meaningful, don't dance around the issue