Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Lighting In Theatre
Transcript of Lighting In Theatre
Use: Wide Space/Work Light.
Why Buy: To Fill Space.
Use: Soft Edge.
Why Buy: Smaller Theater, Photography, or Small TV Studios
Features: Lens, Color Sheet (Gel), Barn Doors, Moveable Iris.
Ellipsoidal Reflector SpotLight (Leko)
Use: Eliminate Multiple Lights
Why Buy: Can do everything.
Features: Everything stated above, and more.
Lighting In Theater
Use: Flood to Spot.
Why Buy: Very Versatile.
Features: Double Color Sheet, Projected Image(Gobo), Shutters.
Use: Like Flood.
Why Buy: Low Cost.
Features: Banana, Color Sheet
DMX512/DMX256/Addresses or Parameters
XLR-3, and XLR-5