Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of King Ranch!
New breeds of cattle
They have oil and grass royalties.
How did Richard King, and later the King family, impact the development of agriculture, science and the people of South Texas?
Part 2~ Advances in the field of ranching
* How did Richard King get interested in ranching?
For income they had a big expansion in agriculture, energy, and real estate. And also had expanded retail operations like for example they had purchased property in Kentucky, Mississippi, west Texas, and other various places.
Picture of Richard King
* His friend told him that land and livestock had a way of increasing in value.
1. Up breeding
2. Mechanized brush control
3. Better Corrals
4. Modern game management
5. techniques to clears mesquite brush
6.Cattle dipping vets to battle hicks
They have a few of the same cattle breeds.
The horse breeds.
What did he do before buying land for his ranch?
He worked a lot as a steamboat captain.
What did he do to help people in the area of Ranch?
He founded a steamboat line.
Who ran the King Ranch After his death?
His Wife- Henrietta King
His daughter- Alice Gertruais King
And His daughter's husband- Robert Justus Keberg