Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of penny
I CAN differentiate between
characteristics and identify the usefulness of both in criminal investigation
On an index card, create a list of seven to ten ways that you can describe or identify yourself. True statements about yourself.
Example: brown hair, brown eyes, been to Texas, email@example.com, weird , etc.
No Name required
Hand this to me, please.
What are some ways you can differentiate between the coins below?
What do all coins have in common?
Describe a Penny
19 millimeters in diameter
weighs 2.5 grams
97.5% zinc and 2.5 % copper
Using the penny I give you, find your partner (they will have the same year)
Complete the Worksheet
If you did not complete the analysis; finish
Part One: Create an annotated list of ten characteristics that can be used to describe or identify an individual. Five characteristics should be class; five should be individual.
Be sure to explain why each characteristic is either class or individual.
Part Two: Explain the importance of both types of characteristics. Why are both valuable to an investigation?
Example for Part One
1. Blood Type - this is a class characteristic since only four basic types exist. In theory 25% of the population would match each individual.
1. Money Discussion
2. Penny Activity
3. Forensic Application
4. Annotated ID