Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of POPULATION PYRAMIDS
Rapid population growth (with high proportion of young to old)
On the top we have a low proportion of older people
High mortality rate and a short life expectancy
Poor medical facilities. More than 60% of inhabitants are between 15 and 65 years old.
Medium birth rates
Low mortality rates
These countries are improving their health and social conditions.
Their life expectancy is getting better Low birth rate
Low mortality rate
Slow population growth, even negative
Good medical facilities
More than 50% of inhabitants are older than 55 years old