Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Struggle for democracy in Hungary - Ljubljana, 2017
Transcript of Struggle for democracy in Hungary - Ljubljana, 2017
STRUGGLE 4 DEMOCRACY
the NGO sector in Hungary
more than a visit
in the Parliament
We are, we are!
summary by Dóra Papp
cultural manager, activist
Bye! Best wishes and hope you'll
return to reason before
destroying this country. Kisses.
More about Civilizáció:
More about Krétakör:
or Twitter @Kretakor
the map of fear
National consultation? (questionaire in every Hungarian household, 2017)
1. George Soros wants Brussels to resettle at least one million immigrants per year onto European Union territory, including Hungary.
2. Together with officials in Brussels, George Soros is planning to dismantle border fences in EU Member States, including Hungary, to open the borders of immigrants.
3. One part of the Soros Plan is to use Brussels to force the EU-wide distribution of immigrants that have accumulated in Western Europe, with special focus on Eastern European countries. Hungary must also take part in this.
4. Based on Soros Plan, Brussels should force all EU Member States, including Hungary, to pay immigrants HUF 9 Million (30,000 eur) in welfare.
(7 questions all together)
We need counter-narratives!