Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Girl On Fire,
Transcript of Girl On Fire,
Is an idiom, A speech form or an expression of a given language that is peculiar to itself grammatically or cannot be understood from the individual meanings of its elements,
She's got her head in the cloud.
Is also an idiom it is trying to say that her head is always held high.
Looks like a girl but she's a flame.
Is a simile because it is comparing the girl to a flame using "like"
So bright she can burn your eyes.
Is an example of, a hyperbole because they are exaggerating that her brightness can burn your eyes.
Is an example of onomatopeia . It is the imitation of natural sounds.
Hotter than a fantasy
Is metaphor they are comparing the girls beauty to a fantasy.
She's just a girl and she's on fire
Is an example of a hyperbole because it is an exaggeration. They are exaggerating the girls beauty with fire.
Got her head in the clouds .
Is another example of an idiom because it is trying to say that she is thinking high. In a peculiar way