Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Listing Presentation Template
Transcript of Copy of Listing Presentation Template
To helping you market and
sell your home
ABOUT ME PERSONALLY
TELL ME ABOUT YOUR HOUSE
ABOUT ME PROFESSIONALLY
get to know you better
answer all your questions
ask you some important questions
Determine if I'm the agent for you
18 years in Longmont area
married to Traci Nelson
3 children Justin, Easton & Avery
Hobbies fishing, hunting, camping, real estate investing
17 years Air National Guard
Average days to offer = 20
What drew you to this home when you bought it?
What is your favorite feature of this house?
What do you like about your neighborhood?
What are some nearby amenities such as restaurants or shopping?
What don’t you like about it?
Why are you moving?
How soon do you need to move?
Is price or timing more important?
What are you looking for from your agent?
Do you anticipate major challenges to selling your home?
What will you do if your home doesn’t sell?
My Unique Selling Proposition:
REALTOR® Mike Nelson worked at IBM as a manager and currently with the Air National Guard before moving into a career in real estate. My current 17 years experience with the Air National Guard, I posses a since of pride, loyalty, integrity and a skilled negotiator that I use to quickly gain the trust of clients and ensure my clients get the best price. My 18 years experience as an IBM manager, I posses project manager skills and professionalism that ensure nothing is missed, deadlines are met and the customer is communicated in a timely fashion throughout the entire process.
My Signature Approach
MY SIGNATURE APPROACH
I will tell you if either I or my company is not the best fit for your situation.
I will be honest about the pricing of your property
I believe in clear and timely communication
Utilize all facets of technology to advertise and market property (over 400 websites)
I TAKE QUARTERLY CLASSES AND REVIEW MARKET TRENDS MONTHLY TO STAY UP TO DATE WITH MY INDUSTRY … HEAVY BELIEVER IN THE USE OF TECHNOLOGY!
WHY I'M DIFFERENT
What My Clients Say About Me:
“Mike is very professional when conducting business. He is an honest man. He always keeps his client’s best interest at heart. He is a man of his word. If Mike says he is going to do something, it will be done, Missing and/or overlooking deadlines is not an option for Mike. ”
– Martha Santoyo, Gunbarrel, CO
"I have experienced Mike’s honest and trust worthy leadership style appreciating the fact that he continually seeks an understanding of what is important to people he comes in contact with every day in order to be an advocate for their needs”
- Jill Vande Corput
Only Real Estate Agents who are members of the National Association of Realtors® can use this term.
Realtors subscribe to a higher code of ethics.
Realtors are required to have additional education.
I’m a member of the Local, State, and National Association.
WHAT DOES REALTOR® MEAN?
ABOUT MY ORGANIZATION
We service Northern Colorado
We are locally owned and have roots in this community (and any other info that is relevant)
THE PRICE DERIVATIVE
Every property will sell and has the potential to sell quickly, the price is the No. 1 factor controlling this outcome.
THE PRICE DERIVATIVE
I’m going to ask you to imagine… this is no longer your home. You have actually jumped forward in time and you now live in the home and the neighborhood where you plan on moving to next.
ABOUT MY CMA
Comparables include sales from all real estate agents and companies
I check public records in addition to MLS
The best measure of value is sold listings
Active listings demonstrate supply and competition
Withdrawn/expired listings usually demonstrate an overpriced listing.
MARKETING YOUR PROPERTY
Much of my marketing starts today, when we agree on a price for your home. The best marketing in the world will never sell an overpriced home.
FACT vs. FICTION
When it comes to online marketing, many agents will try to convince you they have the “secret sauce.”
The fact is, every agent’s listing is syndicated out by the MLS to hundreds, if not thousands, of web sites.
The fact is, if a buyer is house shopping online and your home matches their criteria, it would be almost impossible for them not to find your home.
My brand has the following unique online marketing methods:
Brand website (unique address domain)
I offer the following unique marketing methods:
1-800 Call Capture
Getting started is easy. Once we have agreed on a price and I have answered all of your questions, we have a little paperwork to complete. Then I can have your home on the market in as little as 48 hours.
Selling your home is a big deal and I take the task very seriously. The fact that you have considered me to help you accomplish this means the world to me!
EXTRA SLIDE AT END OF PATH
EXTRA SLIDE AT END OF PATH
1. Price your home strategically so you’re competitive with the current market and current price trends.
2. Stage your home to cast a positive light on the features most important to buyers: uncluttered rooms and closets, fresh paint, and terrific curb appeal.
3. Place “for sale” signage, complete with property fliers easily accessible to drive-by prospects.
4. Use an interactive voice response (IVR) system to provide free recorded information about your home 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Each caller’s inquiry will be followed up with a personal phone call.
5. Distribute “just listed” notices to neighbors, encouraging them to tell family and friends about your home.
6. Optimize your home's internet presence by posting information in the Keller Williams Listing System (KWLS), as well as in local and global MLS systems, including plenty of photographs and a description of your property.
7. Produce a 360° virtual tour of your home, placing it on multiple Websites to attract both local and out-of-town buyers.
8. Create a home book, comment cards and fliers to place inside your property.
9. Target my marketing to active real estate agents who specialize in selling homes in your neighborhood.
10. Include your home in our company and MLS tours, allowing other agents to see your home for themselves.
11. Advertise your home in my real estate magazine and neighborhood newsletter as well as in direct mail campaigns, email campaigns and social media.
12. Create an open house schedule to promote your property to prospective buyers and market those open houses.
13. Target active buyers and investors in my database who are looking for homes in your price range and area.
14. Provide you with weekly updates detailing my marketing efforts, including comments from the prospective buyers and agents who have visited your home.
ASHI Certified home inspector
“Success is about creating benefit for all and enjoying the process. If you focus on this & adopt this definition, success is yours.” Kelly Kim