Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Assignment 2.2: Instructional Design
Transcript of Assignment 2.2: Instructional Design
POWER CONSTRUCTIVISM A QUESTION And it all
starts with . . . When teachers observe their students, they focus (objectively) on behavior as opposed to the student's mental activity. A learning process
behavioral patterns. CONDITIONING
Universal Behaviorism is a study that was first introduced by B.F. Skinner; his theory was based on CONDITIONING, which is a universal learning process with two different behavioral patterns: Classic Conditioning
Behavioral/Operant Conditioning No reaction to just a bell ringing ... Now the ringing bell at a certain time means lunch! Cognitive
Cognitivism Adaptation reinforces patterns to new Information and Surroundings. Computers have brought about an increase in learning but the mental processes still need to be monitored on a regular basis. Students are being given more conscientious choices but reinforcement is still a major requirement for teachers to provide. vs. 1) Declarative: Facts, concepts, and principles.
2) Procedural: Performing a task, action or process.
3) Strategic: Applying knowledge and experience to new situations.
4) Meta-cognitive: Self-awareness and how one learns. There are four types of knowledge: Introduced in the 1990's, this is considered a "REFLECTION OF LEARNING" The Philosophy of Learning