Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
House Demonstration-Mr. Novack's Literature of the Supernatural English Classroom
Transcript of House Demonstration-Mr. Novack's Literature of the Supernatural English Classroom
I'm Rich Novack
Literature of the Supernatural
Units of Study
Introduction to the Supernatural
Non-Natural Beings (Vampires, Werewolves, Monsters, Zombies)
Devils, Witches, Black Magic and White Magic
Death and the Afterlife
Several independent reading
and book club experiences
Engages students with learning
Daily Lesson Plans
This is my 10th year as a teacher.
I'm currently attending Columbia's Teachers College in pursuit of a doctoral degree.
Speaking and Listening Skills
No "assignments" in my grade-book...just skills
9-12-2013: RL.1 Interpret literature with specific text on Dracula essay
10-22-2013: L.1 Utilize grammatical conventions on Dracula essay