Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of MARKETING
By: Ludovica, Diletta, Camilla
Social marketing is the planning and implementation of programs to bring about positive social changes using commercial marketing strategies.
Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing is the process of using Social Media to advertise products, services and programs.
Commercial marketing is the use of marketing strategies to meet people's needs and wants. It consists in providing customers with what they want, when they want it and where they want.
- Needs and wants
- Less Risky
- High Profits
- Benefits people in the community
- Brings positive social changes
- Wider range of people
- Less expensive
Marketing is the managements process responsible for identifying, anticipating and satisfying costumer requirements profitably.