Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Singular & Plural Nouns
Transcript of Singular & Plural Nouns
kudos Some nouns just stay plural jeans
scissors Some nouns have an s in the end that are singular mathematics
rabies buzz es replace with ves Add S if O is preceded by a vowel Add es if o is preceded by a consonant. avocado volcano cockatoo igloo stereo s s s es es es hero Some nouns that end in o that are preceded by a consonant are made plural by s or es. banjo-banjos/es
halo-halos/es ves leaf ves s s ies ies ies person people die dice child children premises