Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
St. John's Chamber Music Society Spring Concert 2015
Transcript of St. John's Chamber Music Society Spring Concert 2015
And at the end of the semester, too!!!!
But, they say that music soothes...
and at this time of the semester, don't we all need a little of that?
come hear music
St. John's Chamber Music Society
St. Thomas More Church
St. John's Chamber Music Society gives students who come to St. John's an opportunity to pursue their love of music. Its numbers have grown substantially and the group includes students from every college at the University. Students who are part of this group meet regularly to rehearse and prepare chamber music programs which they perform in a variety of venues, both on and off campus.
The upcoming concert will feature the music of a variety of classical and popular contemporary composers.
Please join us for our concert and the reception which follows.
Supported by Learning Communities, The Institute for Core Studies, the Department of Art and Design, and Student Affairs
TAKE A BREATH AND HEAR THE MUSIC