Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How can the Technical Team communicate system changes to the wider business area
Transcript of How can the Technical Team communicate system changes to the wider business area
Face to face, Workshops, Presentation and Meetings
Feedback - Engagement Audience Tailor message to specific group
Certain users will respond better to a particular form of communication than others
Support certain users during change Timely, consistent and accurate information
Keep everybody informed at all times
Use a variety of communication pathways
Give people opportunity to voice opinion Why do we need to communicate system changes?
Ways to communicate
Strategy for communicating system changes
Positive attitude towards change
Less Resistance Why do we need to communicate system changes? Questions?