Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Sports Day
By the end of this lesson you will be able to:
Talk about sports
Describe a game
Talk about athletes
Stand up and practice with your coach the name of these sports and how to describe them
Work with a partner
Choose one of these sports and write it down on your notebook. Your partner is going to guess it asking some questions...
Do you play it indoors/ outdoors?
Do you wear a helmet/ goggles/ a hat/ padding/ shoulder pads/ shin pads/ knee pads/ a face guard/ a tooth guard/ gloves/ studs/ special shoes…?
Do you use a cue/ bat/ ball/ shuttlecock/…?
Work in couples, watch the video and write down important information. Your coach will ask you
How important is keeping fit to you?
Are you interested in sports?
How often do you practice sports?
Would you say that you are a sporty person? (Why do you say that?)
Are there any sports that you’d like to try in the future?
Talk with a partner about a sport or exercise that you practice
Things to include in your answer:
- Why do you practice that sport or exercise?
- How do you compare it to other sports or exercises?
- How popular is it?
Example! next slide
1. What sports are mentioned during the video?
2. Who can play golf?
3. What is the best sport to take a date to?
4. What is the second most popular sport in America?
Get in groups (4) and practice for 4 minutes.
Your Coach will select the winner evaluating:
All members have to speak
Presentations have to be at the front of the class and it has to last at least 3 minutes