Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Spanish Infinitives
Verbs are words that are most often used to name
The most basic form of a verb is called the
1. ¿A tí te gusta ________ ?
Verbs in English have different
is doing the action or
the action is occurring.
In English, infinitives usually have the word "
" in front of them.
In dictionaries and glossaries, verbs are listed in their
Spanish infinitives are only one word.
They always end in
Hablar por teléfono
2. A mí me gusta mucho __________.
3. No me gusta nada ________.
4. -¿Qué te gusta hacer?
-Pues, me gusta _________ y _________.
usar la computadora/practicar deportes
5. -No me gusta ni ________ ni ________.
-¡A mí tampoco!