Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Start a Small Bakery Business
Transcript of Start a Small Bakery Business
Type of bakery
Name of my business
cakes or breads, muffins, donuts and other baked goodies. You may choose to sell combinations of specialty cakes and baked goods.
The location size should be enough to accommodate baking ovens, baking racks, baked goods shelves, storage, counters, tables and chairs
I would need enough to cover purchase of equipment, appliances, furniture, and lease of location, renovation, start-up costs and up to six months worth of employees' salaries. Budget for ingredients, utilities, insurance and other miscellaneous operating costs.
food servers or wait staff
person operating the counter and register
Advertise opening day by posting ads on newspapers and posting or handling out flyers. I can also host a charity event and give out baked goods with my label attached. Hand out business cards and flyers to the attendees.
* Products of a bakery is in great demand.
* Shops, houses are close to the bakery and the availability of fresh bread is always promotes to its fast realization
* Raw materials for baking bread are always available for purchase
* Work of bakery is not seasonal
Reasons for current project selection:
Name of the project :
Start a small bakery business
Sources of funding:
The purpose of the project :
Determination of the feasibility of establishing a mini - bakery for the production of bakery and confectionery products.