Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of OPCR 10/1/12-3/31/15 Data Report
Transcript of Copy of OPCR 10/1/12-3/31/15 Data Report
Expanded Data Report
Misconception: Complainants aren't willing to follow up with the OPCR after learning about the process.
Misconception: CRA dismissed fewer cases for no basis.
Misconception: CRA held officers accountable for low level offenses.
Misconception: CRA investigated more complaints.
Misconception: CRA cases ended in more policy violations.
Misconception: Complainants won't file a complaint with OPCR after the changes from CRA.
Misconception: The CRA moved more cases past intake stage.
Average time to close cases.
Misconception: CRA resolved complaints faster than the OPCR.