Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Instruments fromm india.
Transcript of Instruments fromm india.
Instruments from india.
The strings are made of metal and there are 4-5 strings used for the melody. there are normally up to 5 drone strings that play the same note.
Sitar is mainly used on India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh.
It has 26 strings, only 6-7 of them are used, 3 of them are used for melody. (the rest serve as a chord effect)
The strings that
some extra assets :
FEEL FREE TO COPY & PASTE THEM!
by Carrie Rebitz
Most of the instruments that are found in India and East Asia are string instruments.