Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Story Structure--3rd Grade
Transcript of Story Structure--3rd Grade
What are the five elements that make up the story structure?
The setting is the time
and the place of the story.
It may be the past, present, or future.
The place may be real or imaginary.
in the story.
are the people, animals, or imaginary creatures who take part in the story.
is the underlying
the author is
with the story.
Authors add themes that express their ideas about life or human nature.
Themes are rarely stated directly, so
readers must often
to figure them out.
is what happens in the
of the story.
Don't forget to use those Signal Words!
Completing a Story Map
is a great way to identify
all the different elements
in a story. Let's do
one together. :)