Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 21-Century PM
Redefining Roles and Skillsets
10 Years Ago...
There was a divide...
What Has Changed Ever Since?
How Does It Affect PMs?
There Are Different Roles
All-in-One or One-4-All?
New ways to do business & low entry barrier
Internet of Things
We can't afford being lost in translation.
Speed is key.
PM Has to Know About the Entire Value Chain...
...Along the Entire Product Lifecycle
Many different skills are required.
Designers and Writers
Development and QA
Marketing and Sales
to orchestrate them all
At Established Companies...*
* Inspired by Sachin Rekhi@Medium
Specialization is possible and sometimes advisable
Most often (co-)founder is all-in-one PM and needs to balance.
Depends on where you are.