Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 5w 2h
This can serve to:
organization of an idea Now you have learned... start an investigation
organize my time
do whatever I wanted in a organized way
and most important... to do everything you think, and more 5w & 2h framework Find a topic First
Find a topic of something you want to do or you need to do. And define your questions based in 5W2h.
What: Outlines actions that should be sufficient, to be carried out to achieve the goal.
Why: An important part of the plan. We must always determine why action must be taken.
Where: Place where you execute the how.
When: Start and end date of the how.
Who: Person responsible for running the how.
How: It's a question of great importance in the plan, details in concrete as performed action (what).
How much: Consume resources plan. Activity Make a group of 5 or 4 persons
Find a common topic
Make questions for that topic based on 5W and 2H framework
Compare questions TO USE 5W & 2H FRAMEWORK