Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Barack Obama
Barack's parents officially separated several months later and ultimately divorced in March 1964, when their son was 2
While living with his grandparents, Obama enrolled in the esteemed Poncho Academy, excelling in basketball and graduating with academic honors in 1979
. Barack Obama's father, Barack Obama Sr., was born of Lou ethnicity in Nyanza Province
His mother, Ann Dunham, grew up in Wichita, Kansas
Born on August 4, 1961, in Honolulu, Hawaii
he met Michelle Robinson, an associate at the Chicago law firm of Sidley Austin.
Barack Hussein Obama II was his full name
As one of only three black students at the school, Obama became conscious of racism and what it meant to be African-American