Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
OPENING YOUR HEART
Transcript of OPENING YOUR HEART
Involving Students in Community Service
Can you widen the views of a millennial and generation Z teenager?
The idea for the PIP comes from a passion (do that)!
The passion for students to expereience life-long learning
The passion for students to do hands-on learning
The passion for making the world the best it can be
The passion to have my students experience something that impacts their/ our life
The students were reading "The Giver" by Lois Lowry.
They learnd about the House of the Old, grandparents, and comparing that with our community
They learned about Gen Z and Millienials
They created a formula and practiced it
They went to Ridgeview Lodge to apply