Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
18 Dec. 2013
Transcript of 18 Dec. 2013
what fills in the blanks?
A ______ is a c_________ between two __________ _____ that uses "like," "as, as," "-er than," or "resembles."
A direct metaphor is a c_________ between two __________ _____ that uses "__" ____s such as is, am are, was, or were to make the comparison.
An _______ metaphor is a comparison between two __________ _____ where one noun is __________ in terms that usually relate to the other, ________ noun.
_______________ is where a non-human thing is given _____ _______________.
1. Visit each station.
2. In your green book, record the information that most helps you understand.
3. Know that you will be expected to define these terms on Friday's test.
When you finish your essay reflection...
I can reflect on and analyze my own progress as writer.
examining the pieces
matching what you see to your definition
thinking about how you would defend your choice
making your choice
what you think you know
I can define key vocabulary related to poetry.