Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Digital Storytelling INTEF
Transcript of Digital Storytelling INTEF
1. First Steps: Digital Literacy & Citizenship
2. Sharing Stories Through Comics
3. Video Storytelling
4. Collaborative Storytelling
5. Storytelling with Mobile Devices
My digital storytelling e-portofolio
Everything started with a tweet
And obviously introducing myself
and my AUP form
Here is the welcome I prepared for my students
We also did some exploration about CC
And some activities about Safety
My avatar will tell you what I have learned in Module 1
We learned how to create avatars and we did it!
Do you want to see some of them?
Here you can see other comics I did
My avatar will tell you my opinion about Module 2
Here is the storyboard
of one of them
In this module we have created some videos
And here you can watch it
I hope you like it!
I also did a video remixing
An a screencast...
...telling how to use Bombay TV
And here you can listen to my opinions
about Module 3
What has been important for me in Module 4?
Listen to my avatar
Do you want to know my opinion about Module 5
We have participated and
I also had to evaluate one global project.
Here is my presentation about that.
I also try to create one collaborative story with Voicethread
Here is my lesson plan with mobile devices
And my I Can Card
I also did a Stopmotion with my
Some visual prompts
An a video about Internet Trolls
And last but not least, here is my complete work
Maybe Prezi is my favorite tool.
I think I'm going to use it a lot!
Creating comics was my favorite task.
These apps make everything easier. You can focus on ideas without being worried about drawing.