Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Charlayne Hunter Gault
Transcript of Charlayne Hunter Gault
What did she do for America?
Charlayne Hunter Gault wanted every African American to be educated. She wanted all schools to integrate. She tried to do this when she tried to enroll to UGA she was rejected. She got legal help and was later enrolled along with her friend into UGA and was one of the first two African Amercians to enroll.
Charlayne Hunter Gault was also awarded a jouralist award by the
New York Times.
What did she do?
Charlayne Hunter Gault was a Civil Rights Activist. That means she fought for African American rights.
Charlayne Hunter Gault was born Feb. 27th, 1942 in South Carolina. Her family moved around a lot due to her father in the army.
Charlayne was a Civil Rights Hero.