Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ADVERBS OF DEGREE- TEACHER 1 PAGE 131 - 133
Transcript of ADVERBS OF DEGREE- TEACHER 1 PAGE 131 - 133
Adverbs of Degree
TEACHER 2 PAGES 43- 45
Written by Myrna Pereira Designed by Walisson Fernandes W.
IT IS A
we use a verb before adjectives and adverbs.
IT IS A SONGER THAN " VERY".
BUT SHE WILL TRY TO GO TO SCHOOL
IT IS THE STRONGEST DEGREE.
TIRED TODAY. SHE
GO TO SCHOOL TODAY.
TIRED TO GO
" VERY , SO ,TOO " BEFORE
A LOT OF
MUCH AND MANY
MUCH } SINGULAR UNCOUNTABLES
HE HAS A
MANY } PLURAL (COUNTABLES)
HE TEACHES A
IT'S A CONJUNCTION.
IT INDICATES A CONSEQUENCE.
HELEN DOESN'T HAVE A CAR,
SHE TAKES THE BUS.