Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Bernard Riemann
He made a system of geometry.of circles.
He devloped a system of geometry
His fathers name is Friedrich Bernard Riemann, and his mathers name is Charlotte Ebell.
He went to Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Gottingen.
Bernard riemann was a Mathematician
and he was a math teacher.
Bernard Riemann born on September 17,1826 in Jamelin,
Germeny and died on July 20,1866 Verbania,Italy.