Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Yangtze
The source of the Yangtze river is located in china, Asia. it begins in west of china and winds its way slowly
over to the east of china.
the mouth of the Yangtze
River opens out
into the east
The Journey of The
The journey of the Yangtze begins at the glaciers of Qinghai-Tibet, to Plateau and all the way to eastern china where it flows into the east China sea.
there are lots of landmarks on the Yangze these are just a few of them the wu gorge, the Qutang gorge, the Xiling gorge, the 3 gorges dam, the huangshan mountains and the zhang fei temple.
Wildlife on the Yangtze consists of: the panda, the giant soft shell turtle, the chinese alligator,the Yangtze river dolphin and the chinese giant salamander.
The Yangtze River!
A few pictures...