Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Garden
Why don't we take a peek?
This is a high tunnel. High tunnels are different from greenhouses in the way they can open from the sides in the warmer seasons.
This is a greenhouse.
Greenhouses are better for all-year round plant growing,
as they cannot change state.
Greenhouses and high tunnels
work well for storing plants because incoming sunlight through the roof is absorbed by plants and heats up the greenhouse, while the walls and roof trap the heat.
Hay creates a barrier
that stops weeds from growing.
Raised beds, because of their higher elevation, can also prevent weeds from settling and growing.
Hydroponics works by growing
plants over a tub of water. This makes growing faster and assures that no weeds can grow.
We went to the KDM garden
and brought back a list of
their produce. Yum!
KDM garden caretakers
Hope you liked this AWESOME
by Shrey and Aakash!
©Shrey Pandya and Aakash Narayan 2013