Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Chatham and Clarendon Grammar School Federation
Transcript of The Chatham and Clarendon Grammar School Federation
The Clarendon and Chatham Grammar Federation History of the Schools Chatham House is recorded to have been a school since 1797.
To begin with it was called Humble's Boys School
CHATHAM HOUSE History of the Schools Chatham House Grammar School was founded in 1797 as a private boy's boarding schoool. It was known as Humbles Boys' School, named after its' founder Dr. William Humble.
In 1817 the school was taken over by Thomas Whitehead and became known as Chatham House.
It was not until the 1900's that the school stoped being a boarding school. CLARENDON