Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
5 Examples or price skimming & Penetration Pricing ...
Transcript of 5 Examples or price skimming & Penetration Pricing ...
& Penetration Pricing Example of Price skimming : The implications of an imperfect market's downward sloping demand curve are evident in a typical new product pricing decision: should a product be launched with an aggressively low price from the start (penetration strategy), or should the product be introduced at a high initial price with subsequent price reductions as the market matures (a skimming strategy).