Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Secure Emails
USING WEB SERVICES It is a XML based email format ,combined with
standards of XML and Web based securities
security,interoperability,confidentiality,better flexibility & is used in commercial scenarios Earlier only body of email message is protected.
To,date,subject and from are not well protected
encourages spams, phishing &
impersonation attacks History of email system It was laid by ARPANET IN 1970’s using FTP instead of SMTP like today.
Darwin Tomilson first designated the sign @ for receiving machine.
Email clients used eg.microsoft outlook,eudora,pegasus,yahoo,gmail etc.
Working of email system