Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Finance Overview
GCISD Tax Rate = $1.3201
11%=Facilities, Security, Utilities
How the M&O budget is spent:
87% of budget related to payroll
- project enrollment and identify
Fixed costs (ie, utilities, fuel, insurance)
M&O Budget Breakdown
Robin Hood, still Alive and Well...
GCISD will send over
back to the state in 2015-2016.
Since the inception of Robin Hood, GCISD has sent over
This is how it works:
State maximum property value wealth is $514,000/student.
Anything above this amount is sent back to the state.
GCISD Property Value Wealth
Taxes on this value are recaptured and sent to the state.
This is How it Works:
M&O Tax Rate: $1.04
Our LARGEST source of Revenue comes from Local Taxes.