Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Tekla BIMsight
Differences between BIMsight and Tekla Structures
Overview of how to use BIMsight What is Tekla BIMsight Differences from Structures Structures
Structures is a modeling software for structural subcontractors
Priced at over $1000
Export ability for specific machines Reviews Pros:
Easy to learn
Easy to create clash types
Different shade modes
Ease of adding notes Features in BIMsight Clash detection
Save Views Tekla BIMsight is a BIM coordination & review software.
It was made to compete with Autodesk Navisworks BIMsight
Unable to move individual pieces
Tends to prefer IFC files
Doesn't automatically update model
No clash reports Andrew Osterheim