Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of LAMBANOG
of only one phase SOLUTE SOLVENT a substance dissolved in another substance does the dissolving SOLUTE Lambanog: some organic compounds extracted from coconut SOLVENT ethanol and water CONCENTRATION The concentration of a solute in a solution is a measure of how much of that solute is dissolved in the solvent. Concentration of Lambanog 80 to 90 proof variations Presentation made by: Kiana Mari B. Castillo
III-1SHS end of presentation pictures: FACTS on LAMBANOG ~ The process involves distillation and fermentation.
~ Pure Lambanog is not really a pure substance. It only denotes the absence of enhancing flavors.
~ The sap of the coconut nectar acts as the solute then it was mixed with other liquids to be the solvent.