Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of LAMBANOG
of only one phase SOLUTE SOLVENT a substance dissolved in another substance does the dissolving SOLUTE Lambanog: some organic compounds extracted from coconut SOLVENT ethanol and water CONCENTRATION The concentration of a solute in a solution is a measure of how much of that solute is dissolved in the solvent. Concentration of Lambanog 80 to 90 proof variations Presentation made by: Kiana Mari B. Castillo
III-1SHS end of presentation pictures: FACTS on LAMBANOG ~ The process involves distillation and fermentation.
~ Pure Lambanog is not really a pure substance. It only denotes the absence of enhancing flavors.
~ The sap of the coconut nectar acts as the solute then it was mixed with other liquids to be the solvent.