Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Louis Pasteur
Rabies is a virus that attacks the brain and then the nervous system.
Rabies causes weakness, fever, headache,and discomfort. Abnormal behavior and hallucinations is probably what a person would experience.
The Cure to Rabies
Louis Pasteur used dried spinal cords and he produced a vaccine for rabies.
The beginning of Pasteur's research
Louis Pasteur moved on to the problem with rabies in Paris in 1882.
Is the vaccine still used today?
Yes, the vaccine for rabies is used still today.
What causes rabies
Rabies is a virus it is non-exposure and human to human transmission.
Thank you for Watching!
Thanks to Louis Pasteur and his vaccine for rabies. Both humans and animals can be saved from rabies.