Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Bullying:
Is it a part of human nature?
Yes, it is.
There are lots of reasons that people bully. Let's take a look!
What about Simon?
The Defense Mechanism a.k.a. Denial
Bullying: The Beast Within All of Us
Our society plays a role too.
The conch shell in Lord of the Flies
Is Ralph a "good" character?
"You did nothing when Teddy sat on my head." -Alex from Bully
"Well... This kid was bullying me and him..." -Bully (documentary)
"What I mean is... maybe it's only us." -Simon in Lord of the Flies
"His name's not Fatty, it's Piggy!" -Ralph in Lord of the Flies
Is Bullying an Intrinsic Part Human Nature?
Bully. Dir. Hirsch Lee. DVD.
Golding, William. Lord of the Flies. New York: Penguin, 1999. Print.
Lord of the Flies. 1963. Film.