Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
LEADING CHANGE mockup - SVM Spring 2017
Transcript of LEADING CHANGE mockup - SVM Spring 2017
Outline your bold vision here. What change do you want to see on your campus?
What behaviors -- from students, faculty, administrators, graduates, partners, etc. -- will you see when your vision has been realized?
Brainstorm EXPERIMENTS (*) that can help you advance towards your bold vision.
bias towards action,
learning (vs knowing) stance,
reframing limitations and design constraints
(*) An experiment should be:
Quick. You try something in 1-3 days.
Small scale. It involves only a few people.
Think about these
as you design your experiments:
What are you learning through the hacks you've implemented?
Are you making progress towards your bold vision?
Do you need to reframe your goal based on what you are learning?