Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
6.06 Scatter plots & line of best fit
Transcript of 6.06 Scatter plots & line of best fit
Line of best fit using Geogebra
Scatter plot with predicted line of best fit
Yes, it is a good fit. The values are increasing, there is a positive correlation.
Regression analysis using geogebra (1976-2011)
It fits well, there is a positive correlation, a general increase in x and y values.
Using the line of best fit to predict the number of contestants past year 2011, approx in the 50 thousands.