Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
6.06 Scatter plots & line of best fit
Transcript of 6.06 Scatter plots & line of best fit
Line of best fit using Geogebra
Scatter plot with predicted line of best fit
Yes, it is a good fit. The values are increasing, there is a positive correlation.
Regression analysis using geogebra (1976-2011)
It fits well, there is a positive correlation, a general increase in x and y values.
Using the line of best fit to predict the number of contestants past year 2011, approx in the 50 thousands.