Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of self confidence
how can you build
I can build my self confidence by:
1. doing what i believe in to be right,
even if others mock at me .
2. admitting my mistakes,and learning
3.being willing to take risks even if
i have to go through a hard time.
Done by olivya 6d...
I think that i am self confident by that i can take up responsibilities challenges or face tough situations in my life . and
take my own decision.
self-confidence relates to self-assuredness in one's personal judgment, ability, power, etc
how can i build self confidence .
Dress nicely. No one is more conscious of your physical appearance than you are. When you look good, it changes the way you carry yourself and interact with other people. This doesn't mean you need to spend a lot on clothes.
Have good hygiene. Take care of your personal appearance. In most cases, significant improvements can be made by
bathing and shaving frequently, wearing clean clothes and brushing your teeth twice a day.
Practice good posture. People with slumped shoulders and lethargic movements display a lack of self confidence. They often are unenthusiastic and don't consider themselves important. By practicing good posture, you’ll automatically feel more confident