Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Methodology in educational research: one example
Transcript of Methodology in educational research: one example
2)What are the enabling and restraining factors for internationalisation at the university?
3)How are staff interpreting internationalisation at the university?
4)What are the implications for practice? Methods used Documentary analysis
NB inclusion criteria,
Data gathering v data generating approach?
Links to overall approach Some practicalities transcription
analysis used thematic analysis
allows inductive & deuctive Overall approach Constructivist, interpretivist
see data generation Theoretical Framwork 'Position' Reflexive
but with limits Process & philosophy
intereative and emergent (chaotic!)
Coherent (end up looking OK) assumption of people's interpretations
being the basis for their actions