Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Week 2 Lesson 3: The First Five-Year Plan, 1953-57 (historical interpretations)
Transcript of Week 2 Lesson 3: The First Five-Year Plan, 1953-57 (historical interpretations)
Week 2 Lesson 3:
The First Five-Year Plan, 1953-57 (historical interpretations).
To evaluate the success of the First Five-Year Plan.
Students will be able to evaluate the degree to which revolutionary ideals were achieved or compromised in the First Five-Year Plan by answering an A, B, C-style analysis of an historical interpretation.
Recap of the first Five-Year Plan, 1953-57
1. Working individually and in test conditions.
2. We have 4o minutes to complete an analysis of
an historical interpretation of the First Five-Year Plan.
3. You will have everything you need to complete this task:
A guide to
word by word
A guide to
(use it, and
4. Our focus is on structure and process.
5. Class discussion to follow.
Practice SAC using recommended structure