Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Balloon Powered Car!
Transcript of Balloon Powered Car!
BALLOON POWERED CAR!
Jonathan Ung: Univeristy of Toronto, Master's Degree
Jenny Ear: Princeton, Master's Degree
Anna Ching: UCI, Master's Degree
Brian Vuong: UCLA, Bachelor's Degree.
A JJAB WELL DONE, DON'T YOU THINK?
3 regular drinking straws
1 boba straw
duct tape strips
Newton's Three Laws
Newton's First Law:
Objects resist change in velocity. Also known as
Newton's Second Law
The sum of all the
acting on one object.
Newton's Third Law
interaction, there is an action and reaction force.
How much $ to make?
1 Boba straw = 1¢
1 Balloon = 1¢
Duct tape strips = 2¢
Water bottle = 5¢
4 Bottle caps = 1¢ each
3 Drinking straws= 1¢ each
hot glue = 1¢
cement glue = 3¢
bamboo skewers = 5¢
Total Cost: ¢25